JL Creative Software Launches Septic Reporter Pro for the Waste and Septic Industry
NoticeWare Reporter products are the next generation on-site inspection solution.
Ottawa, ON – 2014-10-31 – JL Creative Software, a global leader in On-Site Inspection and Reporting, today announced the launch of Septic Reporter Pro, the latest release in the family of on-site reporting mobile applications. With Septic Reporter Pro, customers can inspect, capture, document and produce on-site inspection reports for waste systems. The reports can be instantly sent to the client or sent to the cloud using any free service like Dropbox or Google Drive.
The Inspection of waste systems have historically been undertaken utilizing paper checklists. Information is collected on-site and taken back to an office setting and the report is prepared. Data can be easily missed and sometimes, in the case of a third party preparing the report, data can be misunderstood or incorrectly reported. Now, using any android device, data is collected in a clear and concise manner. Comments are pre-defined, and can be altered on the fly or new comments created. Photos can be taken and are directly integrated into the report. Photos can also be marked up and site sketches can be made directly on the device. Once the report is complete, a pdf is created that can be immediately delivered to the client.
Septic Reporter Pro eliminates inaccuracies when data is collected by hand, and provides the ability to include other documents in the report such as disclaimers, descriptions and other information.
Septic Reporter Pro includes the following innovations:
• Easy to Use Interface— A great user experience makes managing data easy and intuitive.
• Enhanced Data Collection — Data gathering becomes simplified and flexible. Easy entry of Pre-Defined Quick Comments, Unique Comments, Voice to Text, Photos and Sketches.
• Sketch and Photo Markup — Site sketches and sketches of system issues are easy and incorporated directly into the report.
• Multiple Templates—Two templates for waste system inspection are included, but templates can be added or edited by adding, duplicating, deleting sections, subsections, items and comments. NoticeWare will do custom template design as part of the professional services division.
• Instant Report Delivery – The PDF report is produced directly on the android device with no need to upload to a proprietorial Cloud service or third party host. The full report can be produced or just the summary at the touch of a button and then delivered via email, or free cloud service.
Septic Reporter Pro is available for free demo download from Google Play Store and other Android stores.